Scarecrow Festival Entry Form
27 June to 18 July 2021
Entry Closing Date
4 June 2021
This Years Theme
CREATE A TRADITIONAL GARDEN SCARECROW
- Scarecrows will be positioned in gardens, public spaces and on business premises.
- Further information from email@example.com
Conditions of entry
- Your scarecrow should be constructed in a traditional style, approximately 5ft high (1.5 metres) and, if it is to withstand 3 weeks outside, any materials used should be resistant to all weathers. Imagination will be key!
- If your scarecrow is designated a place in Battle’s Town Centre, we will let you know where to place your entry.
- In an effort to enhance the shopping experience for visitors to the town, local businesses in the High Street should display their entries in their shop windows.
- Other scarecrows will be placed in private gardens or public spaces within the Battle area. They will be able to be viewed easily by residents and visitors to Battle.
- All scarecrows in the Town Centre will need to be securely attached to a T-shaped post which will be provided by the organisers. You may find cable ties (obtainable from most garden centres) very useful in securing your scarecrow).
- Although the committee will endeavour to keep your scarecrow safe it is your responsibility to check regularly to ensure that this is so.
- Your scarecrow must be completed and in place by Sunday 27th June 2021. Do not forget to attach your name to your scarecrow!
Best individual entry
Best community group entry
Best business entry
The winners in each category will receive a prize.
THANK YOU FOR ENTERING and GOOD LUCK